- About PMKSY Scheme
- Operation Greens (TOP to Total)
- Economic Data Bank
- Cost Norms for PMKSY
Common infrastructure support would be provided to FPOs, SHGs, cooperatives, any Government agency, or private enterprises. Common infrastructure created under the PM FME scheme should also be available for other units and the public to utilize on a hiring basis for a substantial part of the capacity. The eligibility of a project under this category would be decided based on the benefit to farmers and industry at large, viability gap, absence of private investment, criticality to value chain, etc. Credit linked grant would be available @ 35%. The maximum limit of the grant in such cases would be as prescribed.
Types of Common Infrastructure to be funded under the scheme:
1. Premises for assaying of agriculture produce, sorting, grading, warehouse and cold storage at the farm-gate;
2. Common processing facility for processing of ODOP produce;
FPOs/SHGs/Cooperatives seeking funding for the common infrastructure and capital investment under the Scheme should follow the following procedures:
1. A DPR for seeking assistance under the Scheme for capital investment and common infrastructure should be prepared, based on the format as prescribed.
2. The DPR should have the necessary details of the proposal, detailed project cost, proposed manpower, turnover, marketing channel, sources of raw material, estimated profit & loss account, cash flow statement, etc.
3. The DPR should be sent to the State Nodal Agency (SNA). After approval of the proposal by SLAC, SNA should recommend the proposal to MoFPI. Any proposal for assistance to a group for a grant above Rs.10 lakh should be sent tothe Ministry of Food Processing Industries (MoFPI) for approval.
4. After approval of the proposal by MoFPI, the proposal should be forwarded to the financial institution for sanction of loan.
5. The DPR may also contain a proposal for training support to the group members based on the training hours & modules, as prescribed and the cost norms of the Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship. Components of training and capacity building would be fully funded under the Scheme.
6. The assistance of Rs. 50,000/- per case would be provided to FPOs/SHGs/ Cooperatives for preparation of DPR.
7. Disbursement of the grant should take place in the bank account of the applicant organization after the sanction of the loan by the bank.